Please read and answer the questions below, to help me better understand your fitness goals and make your yoga experience with me as effective and as enjoyable as possible. If you're not sure about any question, please let me know.
Getting the most out of your private lesson
- Spend time to talk to me about your specific goals.
- Create a comfortable environment for your yoga practice. You can be anywhere as long as you have enough space around for you and me (the instructor), so you don’t bump into tables, chairs, etc.
- Drink some water an hour before your private yoga lesson to awaken the mind and body.
- Don't eat a big meal within 3 hours of the yoga practice starting, (better to have a small healthy snack, such as fruit, yogurt or a light salad).
- At the start of the lesson, please put away or turn off anything that may distract you, such as a mobile phone and other devices.
- Try to avoid other distractions during the lesson such as children, pets, flatmates etc.
- Make clear your intention - what is it that you want to get from your private yoga lesson? Focus on what you want to achieve through yoga; physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Always be mindful of your physical limits and boundaries. Please don’t hesitate to ask me questions before, during or after the lesson.
- Please respect my time as you would your own. If you want to cancel a lesson, please let me know as far in advance as you can.
- Payment methods accepted: internet banking or cash.
- To see the best results from your practice, I recommend a series of lessons. Ask me for a discounted series of private lessons!